Sunday, September 20, 2009

Greetings


Hello all. Roy-z was kind enough to invite me to post on his blog and I decided to start off with telling ya'll a little about me. I was born and raise in Otego New York and attended Unatego Jr/Sr high. I recently graduated with Roy from Oneonta State with a degree in Geology. My area of interest focuses on fluvial geomorphology as well as sedimentology and stratigraphy. Prior to graduating, I was involved in researching the movement of sediment particles in stream settings. Unfortunalty, I left the project uncompleted when I graduated and I would like to continue sometime in the future.


I also have a great respect for nature and all its "happenings." I often sit and wonder how many of Earth's processes work. I hope that in the future that I will obtain a better understanding of the workings of our planet.


Until next time.

1 comment:

April (BooksandWine) said...

Tony... Rocks....

Oh you guys should get rid of word verification, it's annoying. Chances are you won't get many spammers.

Also, yay for geology! I wonder how many kids are going to come here looking for a way to cheat at their earth science homework, LOL :-D